Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Real Progress

Another chockfull week of training. I'm grateful that warm weather is around the corner. The indoor training has become a bit claustrophobic. Although I have to say, after all of this indoor training, I'm literally stunned by the progress Pacific has helped me achieve in just 2 short months. If you asked me to ride for 3 hours and then run for 30 minutes when I first started, I would've laughed and then probably passed out. Now I'm able to bang through these types of workouts with confidence and even ready for more in some cases (yes, I know, careful what you wish for). 

The drills are really starting to intensify. We're also starting to look at the science behind the data and where the training can be tweaked. More to come on this.

Just watched Ironman Kona 2012 - getting pumped!!!

- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment