Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Its only the beginning...


So week 6 is already finished and I am feeling better this week than last. This week we had a few workouts that were longer than the once before and I got my butt kicked a few times. It was the first time I was swimming 3400 yards in the pool and biked over 2:30 hours and ran right after the bike ride. Yet I know this is only the beginning of our journey and the hard part is still to come.

This week has not always been easy but I have been able to push myself a little more which has proved more positive results. I also started eating much healthier and have been to the store to make sure I have a larger variety of healthy food products and snacks available to myself.

I somehow have the feeling that our challenge is still in the starting steps and that it has not yet started to the fullest. Regardless I can already see a little change and I am excited what the next few weeks and months have in store for us.

Every new week and every Monday morning I am excited to see what Jason has in store for us this time and how our training schedule looks for the week. The past two weeks have already increased but two hours per week. And I have to say it is surprising to see what a difference two hours can make.

As to everything else…. I am so in love with my new bike that I cannot wait to hopefully be able to start riding outdoors with it!!!!! Lets get week 7 started!!!!!

- Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment