Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One Month Down…

Wow out first month of training is already over and we slowly our bodies are getting ready for the big challenge! 

This week I had a few things on my mind that seemed like little obstacles we all go through! I was doing well with my training and felt strong and excited about this weeks workouts. Well this all came to an end when I got sick right before the weekend! I had a stuffy nose and even a fever for two nights. Despite the weather outside I thought I would take a day or two off and then come back stronger... Well this actually did work and once Tuesday came around I felt 90% better. So this past weekend was not about training but more about relaxing drinking lots of tea and just getting better.

It was bothering me not being able to work out but on the same side I knew I would rather get better soon in order to start the next week fresh! 

And oh wow did this fifth week of training start amazing!!!! I finally got my bike fit and will be using it tomorrow for the very first time!!! 

Other than being sick I had lots of thoughts about my nutrition! I wonder what is good for me to eat and what is not. I am such a sweet tooth that I find it very difficult to say no to sweets! I am therefore also looking forward to talking to Jason and Mark, and a nutritionist in the near future!!!

Other than this I am still super excited about this experience and can't wait to push myself!!!! 

- Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment