Thursday, February 21, 2013

Noticing Changes After 3 Weeks

Wow week four already!!! Time is flying by and I cant imagine how quickly September 7th will be here.

Together with working and training I have become quite busy and some things have already changed. It has already happened that I had to say ‘No’ to my friends who met late night for a drink. To me personally I rather go to bed to a decent time in order to be able to have enough energy for the next day of training. Yet I am still trying to make some time here and there to meet my friends.

Now looking back though at some of my workouts and times I can already see a slight change in my time and distance; especially in my biking. Together with my Garmin watch I have finally seen a little change. Even though it is very little I now know that things will change as long as I put in the work. The harder I will push myself the better I will get!

Other than pushing myself a little harder I have to pay more attention to what I am eating. I realize more and more how important nutrition is going to be during this training. The better I eat the more energy I will have!!!

- Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment