Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Prepping for Ironman Training

Hello everyone who is following us through this amazing journey!!!

It has almost been two weeks since Mark and I have been introduced to the team of Pacific and so far it has been a great ride. I am enjoying meeting new members and getting advice from all the great athletes. Slowly reality is hitting me and I realize what I have gotten myself into- but I am still beyond excited to see what this challenge is all about and I won’t ever give up.

I am excited to meet more members and to learn how to train for an Ironman. You can always prepare yourself for an Olympic Distance Triathlon but once you decide to train for a Full Distance Triathlon I can only advice everyone to do it the right way and to train with others who have been through the same experience. Having a trainer and having this great opportunity I believe is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. A dream is coming true and will change my life forever. 

I already know I will make new friends, will be a changed person after this, and will be able to push myself to my limits!!!! 

This is the beginning of a new path in my life and I want to thank the Team of Pacific and all members who will have to listen to my complaining for making this possible!!! Now off I go to bed because I have an early start on my second day of training for the first full week of training. 

- Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment